- 268,219 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- It's not fair
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- On the Saturday of Easter week did it feel to the disciples like Jesus and God had failed?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: actions speak louder than words
To Do or just to Speak, that is the Question!
Posted on April 27, 2017 by honestaboutmyfaith
It feels to me like there has been an increase in the ‘show your support by pasting this’ type of Facebook posts recently. The idea is that is you either share or copy and paste the status in order to … Continue reading →
Posted in Blessed to be a blessing, depression, discipleship, Everyone is valuable, Faith, Life experiences, Loving one another, restoration, Treat one another the way you want to be treated | Tagged actions speak louder than words, being aware of people's needs, faith without deeds is dead, help me, helping others can be simple, helping people in need, James 2, love one another, love one another as I have loved you, social action, treat other people the way you want to be treated | Leave a comment