- 270,623 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- I am being followed!
- What does Dope mean?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- The parable (and true story) of the toy plane
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: actions have consequences
The one about Jeremy Clarkson
So, Jeremy is not having his contract renewed. The odd thing is that some people think that he should. Over 1 million people have signed a petition calling for the Top Gear star to be reinstated with no consequences or even … Continue reading
Posted in Everyone is valuable, Faith, forgiveness, freedom, hope, Life experiences, Loving one another Tagged actions have consequences, being open to change, everyone can change, forgiveness, go and sin no more, God hates injustice, i am a dinosaur, Jeremy Clarkson, Jeremy Clarkson sacked, john 8, justice, let god change you, pray for victims, top gear, woman caught in adultery, woman caught in adultery rewritten 7 Comments