- 96,041 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A simple game/illustration to remind us that Jesus is in the midst
- I'm So Proud
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Nothing happened?
- Is Jesus too blunt?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: a dark place
It had been less than 24 hours since they had watched their friend, mentor and lord die in agony and the disciples couldn’t believe that Jesus had failed! The agonizing and humiliating death of Jesus filled and consumed their thoughts leaving … Continue reading
Sam was in the dark and he was terrified. The day had started so well as he and some friends had set off to explore a local cave system. As they had entered the dark unknown they felt a strange mix of … Continue reading