- 207,851 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Cosette's Castle or a Dashed Dream?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: 2 corinthians 5.17
In the not too distant future we are going to have our garage converted into a bedroom and an office. The church only decided on Sunday to do the work and already Tracey has spent a whole day beginning to tidy the garage … Continue reading
We have a phone in our family that has been a real pain. The poor mobile was so confused about itself that it refused to install anything because it thought it was full when it really had plenty of storage space available. … Continue reading
Jesus appeared to his disciples after he had risen from the dead but Thomas wasn’t there. Thomas found it hard to accept that Jesus had risen from the dead until he had seen for himself and as a result many … Continue reading