- 270,695 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Essex County Council Baptist Church
- A leap of faith
- The one about the brother and sister who forgot that they didn't get on
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: 1 timothy 6.10
The return of the £20
A few days I wrote about my lost £20. A few things have happened since then that I wanted to let you know about. On Sunday there was an envelope in the offering at Church addressed to me and inside … Continue reading