- 259,341 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Creative communication
- A leap of faith
- You are not a salmon
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Surrounded by God's Love
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: 1 Thessalonians 5 18
My wife is unwell at the moment (I’m pretty sure that it’s not because she is allergic to me). We ideally needed to see a doctor fairly quickly and so we went to the surgery and waited. They have just … Continue reading