- 270,248 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: 1 Peter 2.9-10
Goodbye Darkness My Old Friend?
Imagine that you were sat at home at night (that’s probably not too hard at the moment) and all the lights in your house went out, what would you do? a. Turn your phone on and use the light, perhaps … Continue reading
A Chosen People: Pictures of the Church Part 3
Isn’t it amazing when you get chosen for something? Sadly, I was usually picked last at school for anything sports related and so I know what it feels like to not be one of the chosen ones. I’ll never forget a time … Continue reading
Posted in church, Faith, God loves us, pictures of the church, Relationship with God Tagged 1 Peter 2.9-10, chosen people, church, Gareth Bale transfer, God has called us out of darkness into the light, grace of God, holy nation, Kate Middleton, pictures of the church, royal family, royal priesthood, saved by grace, the Church is a chosen people, The Church is God's special possession 2 Comments