- 260,323 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- Are we Living or Just Existing?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Jesus is the Redshirt
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: 1 corinthians 3 11
I currently have a daughter learning to ride a bike and a son learning to drive. My daughter is 8 and was on the bike riding happily along in no time. My son is 17 and he has had several lessons … Continue reading
Last Sunday we were singing the excellent song ‘Christ in me’ in church. As I sung the line ‘my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness’ I wondered if I had just lied to God? I knew … Continue reading