- 257,684 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- You are not a salmon
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: 1 corinthians 10 12-13
Yesterday we received a leaflet from an estate agent. On the front it said ‘What price would tempt you to sell?’ On the back it explained that ‘with the average house price at a record high you might be surprised how much your … Continue reading