- 244,884 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one where Peter wanted to put Jesus in a box
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Would you follow a broken Messiah?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: vulnerability
It’s amazing how you can read a very familiar part of the Bible and yet see something new in it! Recently I was reading about the time when Peter said that he would never deny Jesus (Matthew 26): 31 Then Jesus … Continue reading
This is a picture that was posted at the bottom of my blog yesterday and looking at it didn’t make me feel too good! When you write a post on WordPress, it analyzes your article and tries to suggest related … Continue reading