- 270,692 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Second coming of Jesus
I hope we are ready!
We have been getting ready for our annual fun day which is tomorrow. The helpers know what their jobs are, the inflatables are booked, the popcorn lady is coming and we have even booked a visit from Mickey Mouse. We have … Continue reading
The one about missing the bus
We were just in time but the bus had left a few minutes early, so my son missed it. As a result I had to drive him on the 55 mile round trip to his college. How should I feel? Should I … Continue reading