- 246,790 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: materialism
Who would have thought that a little pink unicorn could have started such a big argument and ultimately a fight? It all started a few weeks ago when my wife, girls and I were walking in the woods. On the way through we did … Continue reading
A few days I wrote about my lost £20. A few things have happened since then that I wanted to let you know about. On Sunday there was an envelope in the offering at Church addressed to me and inside … Continue reading