- 90,423 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- God is for life, not just for Sundays!
- Nothing happened?
- Learning styles and Church
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- A leap of faith
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: justice
So, is Jesus angry with your church? Now I know this seems like a strange question, after all many people say that Jesus is gentle, meek and mild, so it must be true? After Jesus entered Jerusalem, he went to … Continue reading
As I was in a shop earlier today I heard a woman complaining to the man that she was with that they had taken too longs shopping. Initially, I found this really funny but then I found it really sad that I … Continue reading
Yesterday we thought about Jesus riding into Jerusalem. After arriving, the first thing that Jesus did was to go to the temple where he threw out the people who were buying and selling animals there. This episode in the life … Continue reading