- 270,479 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- I am a priest so I'm afraid that I have to pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Joy
The lost pump is now found
So, we bought an Airpot (see picture) for our toddler group at the church. We were short on helpers and we realized that if we bought and filled this with hot water that it would save a helper having to make … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Faith, God loves us, Joy Tagged airpot, God loves us, lost sheep, Matthew 18 12-14, work smart 1 Comment
Joy is better than happiness
Jesus said that if we obey him, then our joy would overflow (John 15.11). I was thinking about this and it occurred to me that joy is really different to happiness. To me, happiness is a something that is related to … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, change, Faith, Holy Spirit, Joy, Life in all it's fullness Tagged cheerfully he to suffering goes, fruit of the spirit, happiness, happiness depends on our circumstances, hebrews 12.2, john 15.11, joy, joy is a choice, joy is about more than happiness, the joy set before him, your joy will overflow 1 Comment