- 246,882 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- THE PARABLE OF THE HEALTHY FOOD
- It's Good to Pray
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Incarnation
Some people find it difficult to think of Jesus as God. This is a simple illustration that helps me and is useful for school assemblies or talks in church. Look at the mug in the picture. What do you suppose … Continue reading
At a recent service we asked people to create costumes and accessories to show the sort of things that they would give to someone going into dangerous territory. We had a fantastic time and the results were fairly (okay, very!!) hilarious. … Continue reading
Because we were talking about a nativity play I assumed ‘I’ve lost Mary’ was referring to the person playing Mary. What became clear as the conversation went on was that the other person was actually talking about someone called Mary who was … Continue reading