- 205,112 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What does Dope mean?
- The one where it all went wrong
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- A leap of faith
- Nothing happened?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Good vs evil
Lots of children are going to be knocking on doors today in the hope that they will be given treats. I remember one parent telling me how he would only take his children trick or treating to houses that had … Continue reading
There is a part of the Christmas story that I don’t recall seeing in many or even possibly any Nativity plays. King Herod was far from happy that the Magi had arrived saying that there was a newly born King … Continue reading
Marvel films are a bit like Marmite, people do either really love or hate them. ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ is in cinemas now and whether you can’t wait to see it or if you would rather watch paint dry, you might be … Continue reading