- 266,227 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Joseph's Story: Learning to Look at Life through the Lens of God
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: communion
On Maundy Thursday, we especially remember the Last Supper, the meal that Jesus shared with his disciples shortly before his death on the cross. The evening must have been emotionally charged as Jesus talked about his death with powerful language … Continue reading
It took me by surprise when she said ‘it’s better than dining with the queen!’ We were about to share communion together and there had been an opportunity for people to discuss in groups what communion meant to them. We … Continue reading
Half way through communion last Sunday I had a crazy idea. I was grateful that the Bread was still being distributed as it gave me chance to stop and think about whether this was just a weird idea or an … Continue reading