- 257,292 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The direction you are headed in is more important than where you are right now
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one with the space rocket
- Modern Parables
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: April 23, 2020
During our times of greatest pain, when we feel brokenhearted, we often feel isolated and alone. In these moments, God wants to remind us that he is close to us and that we are never alone: The Lord is close … Continue reading