- 214,894 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- And now for something completely different?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Daily Archives: January 15, 2020
I recently watched the film Rogue 1 and I was struck by the phrase that was constantly repeated by Chirrut Imwe: ‘I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me’ Although he is blind, Chirrut is able … Continue reading →