- 246,652 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 17, 2018
WordPress have just sent me this reminder that my blog is 4 years old today. This seemed to be a good opportunity to thank all of you who take the time to read along (127,583 hits so far). I would … Continue reading
Originally posted on Honest about my faith:
It’s Pentecost Sunday but did you know that during the Jewish festival of Pentecost (originally called Weeks) they remembered the giving of the 10 commandments? What do you think that the significance is of the…