- 260,323 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- Are we Living or Just Existing?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Jesus is the Redshirt
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Originally posted on Honest about my faith:
The captain pondered his problem as he tried to keep his boat on course in the storm. He knew that his ship couldn’t survive much longer at sea in the gale force conditions but…
Whenever we on a walk in the countryside, my daughter looks for two long sticks to carry. Looking at this picture, can you guess why? My wife uses walking poles when we are on longer walks and my daughter just … Continue reading