- 248,412 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2017
During the Summer, Tracey and I are planning to walk the West Highland Way which covers 96 miles from Milngavie to Fort William in Scotland. We have talked about walking the West Highland Way for years since we drove through some … Continue reading
Can you spot the character who seems out of place in this nativity scene? Buzz ended up in the Nativity scene following a recent family activity at the church. As I picked him up, I must have pressed a button … Continue reading
Can you spot the character who seems out of place in this nativity scene? This year we have had an elf on the shelf stay with us. Each day when our children wake up the Elf can be found in unusual … Continue reading
Originally posted on Honest about my faith:
The version of the nativity that is often presented in church is a very nice, clean and happy story but have you ever considered how tragic that the Christmas story really is? Mary was unmarried and…