- 204,697 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Pentecost: Knowing God rather than just knowing about him
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Originally posted on Honest about my faith:
Would you say that this person holding on or climbing up? When life is hard we can feel like we are clinging on but in better times we might feel like we are making good…
It took me by surprise when she said ‘it’s better than dining with the queen!’ We were about to share communion together and there had been an opportunity for people to discuss in groups what communion meant to them. We … Continue reading
Tonight I am going to watch my son perform in the final of local Band Wars competition and I couldn’t be prouder. My son and his friends made it through the heats and because of their excellent performances and they … Continue reading
When we serve God and create our own definition of success, it can lead to us feeling we have failed when we should be celebrating the amazing things that God is doing! Last week, I spent a few days at … Continue reading
Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is like a tree that is growing, so why do we expect everything to happen so quickly? I mean, have you ever stood and watched a tree grow? Growth is evident over time … Continue reading
Several weeks ago we discovered that we had a mouse in the house and so we bought some mouse poison which the mouse ate and so we assumed that was the end of him. In the intervening weeks various people … Continue reading