- 248,406 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 19, 2017
I’ve had quite a stressful week and so I was looking forward to homegroup last night as an opportunity to share and to receive prayer. We had a great conversation about Mark 5 and part of our discussion was about the miracles … Continue reading