- 193,272 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- A Parable for Christmas
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- A Note Trying to Negotiate with the Tooth Fairy
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Advent 23: Jesus was a Refugee
- Rage against the machine or the maker?
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: April 10, 2017
Jesus rode into Jerusalem and the crowd cried out for him to save them. They were expecting salvation from Roman occupation but Jesus had a different agenda. A few days later many of these same people would have been in … Continue reading