- 250,905 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The one about missing the bus
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- Modern Parables
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 27, 2017
Mothers day services can be difficult. Many people in church will want to celebrate mothers and family life but many who are there will also find it a painful day. At Orchard Baptist we try to celebrate mothers day whist at … Continue reading