- 246,403 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 27, 2017
Mothers day services can be difficult. Many people in church will want to celebrate mothers and family life but many who are there will also find it a painful day. At Orchard Baptist we try to celebrate mothers day whist at … Continue reading