- 260,494 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Are we Living or Just Existing?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- It's Good to Pray
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 1, 2017
Traditionally people associate Lent with giving things up but if this is our only focus I think that we might be missing the real point? During Lent, people especially remember the time when Jesus spent 40 days and nights in … Continue reading