- 248,919 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Advent 6: A Special Child
- You are not a salmon
- I wanted you to hear this important news first
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Were Mary and Joseph disappointed with God?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- It's People Day! Who will you appreciate and say thank you to?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: December 24, 2016
There once were some parents who wanted to buy their daughter the perfect Christmas present and so they bought her a bike which was something that she really needed. Because they cared so much, they invested a huge amount of time and effort … Continue reading