- 270,509 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Creative communication
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- People are more important than Possessions
- It's Good to Pray
- Are you looking for Hope? Try Romans 15.13
- The one where I fell over
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: December 16, 2016
Advent 16: The Wrong Sort?
Did you know that the first people who God wanted to tell about the arrival of his son were people who weren’t allowed to go to worship him in the temple? There were some shepherds in a field at night … Continue reading