- 246,758 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- Have you heard of Terah?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: November 9, 2016
So, Donald Trump is going to be the next US president and judging by my Facebook news feed this morning, his win has provoked some extreme panic and despair for many people. I’ve been reflecting on this today and it … Continue reading