- 246,654 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: July 7, 2016
So, we finished Homegroup (a group of people meeting in a home to explore faith) last night by asking God to speak to us. As we were quiet, Christine began to talk about God’s love and how we need to … Continue reading