- 190,230 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- The one about the lighthouse
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: July 3, 2016
We went for a walk yesterday and for reasons that only they fully understand, my girls decided to tie themselves together with loom bands. Connecting themselves to one another didn’t make walking along easier but it certainly did make becoming separated impossible … Continue reading