- 207,850 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Cosette's Castle or a Dashed Dream?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: June 3, 2016
My son, David went on a train for the first time a few days ago. He went BY HIMSELF! to London and traveled on the underground and Tracey and I were immensely proud of him. My other son came with me to pick David up … Continue reading →