- 242,268 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Should Dorothy Follow the Yellow Brick Road or clear up the Crashed House?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Talking with people after the service I was caught a bit off guard when someone said, ‘Gosh, you are really fluffy aren’t you!’ This all happened on a Sunday morning a few weeks ago. Towards the beginning of the service … Continue reading
So I went to see Captain America: Civil War and I was surprised at how violent the fight scenes were between people who had previously been friends. As Hawkeye (I have to try hard not to call him Legolas!) and Black … Continue reading