- 242,272 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Should Dorothy Follow the Yellow Brick Road or clear up the Crashed House?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 16, 2016
I just received this notification from WordPress to tell me that my blog is 2 years old today. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you who read and especially to those who get in touch. I hope that … Continue reading