- 245,468 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- It's Good to Pray
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- You are not a salmon
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2016
So, the carrot looks afraid of the rabbit which is ironic because in real life, the two people in the costumes are good friends. You can even watch them together on youtube if you don’t believe me (I’ll post a … Continue reading
A simple idea that can be used in messy church, family activity or even a Sunday morning service to illustrate how the cross cleanses us from sin. Start with a blank canvas with some masking tape in the shape of … Continue reading
Looking at the sign in this picture, which route would you take? I doubt that any of us would choose to go ‘The Wrong Way’, so that leaves us with a choice between and ‘Adventurous’ or ‘Scenic’ route. Tomorrow morning we … Continue reading