- 204,697 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Pentecost: Knowing God rather than just knowing about him
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2016
So, the carrot looks afraid of the rabbit which is ironic because in real life, the two people in the costumes are good friends. You can even watch them together on youtube if you don’t believe me (I’ll post a … Continue reading
A simple idea that can be used in messy church, family activity or even a Sunday morning service to illustrate how the cross cleanses us from sin. Start with a blank canvas with some masking tape in the shape of … Continue reading
Looking at the sign in this picture, which route would you take? I doubt that any of us would choose to go ‘The Wrong Way’, so that leaves us with a choice between and ‘Adventurous’ or ‘Scenic’ route. Tomorrow morning we … Continue reading