- 246,595 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- Cosette's Castle or a Dashed Dream?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: April 20, 2016
So, Tracey and I were out geocaching and as we walked along we came to a section of footpath that was underwater. We were right next to a footpath sign and we had our gps unit and so we knew … Continue reading