- 190,230 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- The one about the lighthouse
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: April 4, 2016
A simple idea that can be used in messy church, family activity or even a Sunday morning service to illustrate how the cross cleanses us from sin. Start with a blank canvas with some masking tape in the shape of … Continue reading