- 249,025 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one with Green Footprints and Less Litter
- Advent 1: Surprised by an Angel
- Advent 16: The Wrong Sort?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- Lent Reflection 2: What do we need in life?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 25, 2016
Originally posted on Honest about my faith:
So, today we remember that a man was beaten, tortured, nailed to a cross and left to hang there until he died. So why on Earth do we call it Good Friday? Shouldn’t…