- 189,892 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Dining with Jesus
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's time to play together nicely!
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- Oh no, they've changed the recipe!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: February 18, 2016
So, Jesus said, ‘I will build my church’ (Matthew 16.18) I’ve been thinking about this and it got me thinking about whether it is my priority to build my church or Jesus’ church? Do I care more about getting as many people … Continue reading