- 251,117 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: December 26, 2015
My daughter took this fruit tree to her school Christmas party. Her teacher was so worried about it getting knocked over that she put it safely on a high shelf where it was found again (still very safe) after the party. The teacher was … Continue reading →