- 251,113 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What does Dope mean?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: December 11, 2015
The version of the nativity that is often presented in church is a very nice, clean and happy story but have you ever considered how tragic that the Christmas story really is? Mary was unmarried and pregnant and the punishment in her culture … Continue reading