- 250,908 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The one about missing the bus
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Modern Parables
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: November 22, 2015
I received an e-mail from Google telling me about some posts on Google+ that I might find interesting. The weird thing about it is that the posts that it thinks that I would be interested in were actually written by me. … Continue reading