- 268,219 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- It's not fair
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- On the Saturday of Easter week did it feel to the disciples like Jesus and God had failed?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: November 9, 2015
The One About Shiney Fireworks
So, you have probably seen a lot of fireworks over the past few days. Fireworks definitely provoke a response. My children really love looking at them but I also know some people who have had enough of them and are glad that … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, Faith, Life experiences, Life in all it's fullness Tagged burn brightly, fireworks, let your light shine, light of the world, Matthew 5 14-16, The light shines the brightest in the darkest places, this little light of mine, you are the light of the world Leave a comment