- 262,078 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- The one with the fat sharks
- Modern Parables
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Can we bless people even when we disagree with them?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2015
On one occasion when Jesus showed that he values people who society thinks are worthless, the gospel writers recorded what happened but they didn’t include the name of the woman involved. Whilst it may be that the names weren’t available to … Continue reading
Would you go on a really long journey just to see one person for a few minutes and then turn around and come back? Jesus did. Jesus and his disciples crossed a lake and as soon as Jesus stepped out of the boat a … Continue reading