- 248,412 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 30, 2015
I’m writing this on Saturday night after a long day. I put up a bouncy castle I took one of the kids to town to buy new shoes I let someone into church to have a party (we need more … Continue reading