- 189,720 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Helping People Learn in Church
- Nothing happened?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- They will never change!
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 8, 2015
Like many people I have been shocked by the election result in the UK. Today has been a day of extreme emotions for many with some people ecstatic and others upset and angry. 37% of those who votes are happy because their chosen … Continue reading
So, I was asked to talk at a school assembly about why Sunday is a special day for Christians. In the notes I was sent, the person who had written the curriculum had this topic marked down in the section; ‘make links … Continue reading