- 246,761 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 8, 2015
Like many people I have been shocked by the election result in the UK. Today has been a day of extreme emotions for many with some people ecstatic and others upset and angry. 37% of those who votes are happy because their chosen … Continue reading
So, I was asked to talk at a school assembly about why Sunday is a special day for Christians. In the notes I was sent, the person who had written the curriculum had this topic marked down in the section; ‘make links … Continue reading