- 246,968 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- What does Dope mean?
- Access granted?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The One Where I Walked Into A Window
- The windseeker who is afraid of the wind
- The One About Being On A Mission From God
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: April 21, 2015
Originally posted on The Parish of Badshot Lea and Hale:
St Mark’s Church in the Parish of Badshot Lea and Hale has grown by over 40% in the last year and the new people are mainly families with Primary School…
Life sometimes feels like a game of Snakes & Ladders? I think Snakes & Ladders is the game that I hate the most because there is nothing that you can do other than roll the dice and move your piece. … Continue reading