- 246,758 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- Have you heard of Terah?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 28, 2015
During Holy week (the week leading up to Easter Sunday) we especially remember the days leading up to Jesus’ death and resurrection. I have written two different set of reflections. The first looks at the events of Holy Week in … Continue reading