- 205,115 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What does Dope mean?
- The one where it all went wrong
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Nothing happened?
- A leap of faith
- A Note Trying to Negotiate with the Tooth Fairy
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 28, 2015
During Holy week (the week leading up to Easter Sunday) we especially remember the days leading up to Jesus’ death and resurrection. I have written two different set of reflections. The first looks at the events of Holy Week in … Continue reading