- 260,323 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- Are we Living or Just Existing?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Jesus is the Redshirt
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 5, 2015
Several of my friends (yes, I have friends!) posted this cartoon on Facebook a few days ago. I could see that it was to do with the death of Leonard Nimoy and there is a rock, paper and scissors on … Continue reading